The library is happy to announce that we will reopen to the public on Wednesday, June 3. In order to serve the public and still follow safety guidelines, we will have restrictions in place until further notice. We ask for your patience and understanding during this time. If you have questions or concerns, please call the library at 715-325-8990 to talk to Renee or one of the staff.
New Library Hours: We will be open Monday thru Friday, no weekends.
9:00am- 12:00pm- Adults (18 and older) in the library ONLY
12:00pm-1:00pm- Library closed for cleaning
1:00pm-4:00pm- Library open to families and all ages
4:00pm- closed to the public
Library Service Level 3 (DPI Guidelines) to begin on June 3, 2020.
- Library open with limited hours, fully staffed.
- Library programs will be approved by the Library Director on a case-by-case basis if they can be done following protocols and staff is comfortable doing so.
- Number of people in the building at one time to be limited to 10.
- Furnishings/toys/games/crafts are not available to the public. They are in storage to encourage proper social distancing.
- Patron computer time will be limited, since we have fewer computers in use. One 45 minute session, per person per day. Patrons can call the library to reserve a computer time.
- Staff and patrons encouraged to use PPE and recommended hygiene practices.
- If needed, the Library Director may limit amount of time people may be in the building.
- Curbside service will continue to be available. Call the library to schedule a pickup time.
- Bathrooms and drinking fountains will not be available to the public.
- Community and Study rooms will not be available to the public.
- Outside bookdrop will be open for all returned materials. Staff will not allow returns at the front desk.
Library Service Level 4 and 5 (DPI Guidelines).
Will begin on dates deemed appropriate by Library Director, based on Town, County, State, or Federal Agency reports/recommendations.