Starting on Monday, August 3rd, the library will be adjusting our hours of operation. The library will be open Monday thru Friday from 10:00am-5:00pm for all ages. We will not be open on Saturdays.
Library Service Level 4 to begin on August 3rd, 2020.
- Library open with limited hours, fully staffed.
- Library programs will be approved by the Library Director on a case-by-case basis if they can be done following protocols and staff is comfortable doing so.
- Number of people in the building at one time to be limited to 50.
- Furnishings/toys/games/crafts are not available to the public. They are in storage to encourage proper social distancing.
- Patron computer time will be limited. One 45 minutes session, per person per day. Patrons can call the library to reserve a computer time.
- Staff and patrons are encouraged to use PPE and recommended hygiene practices.
- If needed, Library Director may limit amount of time people may be in the building.
- Curbside service will continue to be available. Call the library to schedule a pickup time.
- Drinking fountains will not be available to the public.
- Community and Study rooms will not be available to the public.
- Outside bookdrop will be open for all returned materials. Inside bookdrop will be closed and returns will not be allowed at the front desk.
- All materials will be quarantined for 96 hours before being checked in.
- The library will not be accepting donations during this time.
If you have questions or need assistance, please call the library at 715-325-8990 or email Renee at firstname.lastname@example.org